• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wtb saddle setup

jwest84

I am new to this site. I am looking for a complete setup. Leaning towards a sit and drag. I would want all tethers and lines needed to hunt. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think I have the tree strap and lineman belt. Need a saddle now. Any sit and drags out there?? A kestrel would be nice. But probably out of my budget for now. Let me know what you have. Thanks in advance!!

I have a sit drag with some mods I'd be willing to part with. I sewed a belt onto it with a military quick release buckle. Also added an adjustable amsteel bridge and molle webbing with two molle pouches. Pretty much is ready to go. Also have a fusion quick release rock harness I paired with it. PM me if interested and I'll get you some pics and we can talk price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I appreciate the offers guys. I already bought a saddle. Looking forward to trying it out.... still looking for wild edge steps or ring of steps to be used as platform. Thanks again !!!

I appreciate the offers guys. I already bought a saddle. Looking forward to trying it out.... still looking for wild edge steps or ring of steps to be used as platform. Thanks again !!!

@Vtbow is selling a set of 12 stepps for $140 tyd. Good deal for a climbing method and platform

Back