• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

publiclandz

Looking for a saddle, I’ve sat in a aero kite, currently have a sit drag, I have everything else as far as lineman’s belt, tether, etc. looked at a lot of other options as well. Looking for a size large in a saddle. I am new to the Saddle world. Ready to buy.

I have a brand new Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex. Never been used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Size 2.
My first one was one of their earliest and the material they used started to chafe, so I called them and they said they had some early flex saddles that did that due to a batch of material they used. They checked my order date and they saw that mine was indeed made with that material so they had me send it in and they made me a brand new one.

Size 2.
My first one was one of their earliest and the material they used started to chafe, so I called them and they said they had some early flex saddles that did that due to a batch of material they used. They checked my order date and they saw that mine was indeed made with that material so they had me send it in and they made me a brand new one.

What are you asking for it?

It’s $269 plus $13.65 shipping.
How about $270 TYD.
I just want to get my money back out of it. I ended up buying a cheaper saddle but if I do t like it and I want to get another flex then I haven’t put myself into a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back