• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Squirrel Steps

Dru--->89

SH Member
Looks to get my hands on 2 squirrel steps. If you are looking to sell please let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have 2 steps and OCB strap with attached buckle. Purchased late last year from Eastern Woods Outdoors. Used 8 times and they were wrapped with non-stick tape, so they are basically new. I paid $25.99 per step and $10.99 for the strap. I will sell for $50. If you give me your zip we can figure out USPS shipping or UPS, whichever you prefer.

Thanks for the offer. I don't need the ocb part of it though. I've got 3 unused laying around right now. Would you be willing to just sell the steps for a little cheaper price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I understand. I already have someone on the thread that is interested at the price I offered you. I will give you first dibs if you buy at the price I offered. Otherwise, they will be sold to the better offer. Thanks. PS: I will post photo and whatever else you need later today. Plan to post other items as well. Take care

The steps and strap are still available. Priced as listed. Let me know if you are interested and private message to finalize any payment details. I haven’t posted to forum yet. Only replied to your original post. They will go fast when I post.

Back