• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Stick/platform standoffs

X4... can’t vouch for his stick standoffs, I’m sure they are good. But I have his platform post and platform brackets and with my lone wolf seat it is a rock solid platform!
bcabd8cf27e1cf2ff40db79d7f80e1e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out doublesteps.com @DanO has high quality products
Thanks for the input fellas. I've been thinking about going the seat and post route and this pretty much seals the deal for me. Been wanting to build some smaller sticks but I might end up just chopping down my lonewolf sticks to the desired length. Anything in particular I need to do puting on the doublesteps? Just slap em' on there?

That’s about it. You can sometimes find good deals on API steps on here, but I think DanOs are a little lighter but a little extra cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back