• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Tethrd Mantis

K1white3

Looking to purchase a full kit as it would ship from tethrd. realized today their waiting list is 6-8 weeks and that puts me way behind the powercurve for this bow season. looking to purchase the saddle, tree tether, linemans rope, and predator platform. Looking for size medium. Or if anyone could point me in the direction of an aftermarket dealer who carries them.

Looking to purchase a full kit as it would ship from tethrd. realized today their waiting list is 6-8 weeks and that puts me way behind the powercurve for this bow season. looking to purchase the saddle, tree tether, linemans rope, and predator platform. Looking for size medium. Or if anyone could point me in the direction of an aftermarket dealer who carries them.
Ha, good luck. Unless someone sells a setup here, you probably won't find one aftermarket.

Get a Kite from Aero Hunter. It’ll cost less and come with everything but the platform, and the shipping on Kites isn’t nearly as bad as the Kestrel Flex or Mantis.
Just my 2¢

Get a Kite from Aero Hunter. It’ll cost less and come with everything but the platform, and the shipping on Kites isn’t nearly as bad as the Kestrel Flex or Mantis.
Just my 2¢
Can you get a kite shipped same day or are they on the same back order schedule?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When is your opener? If you ordered today there is a dang good chance you would have it in time. There are no dealers at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get a kite shipped same day or are they on the same back order schedule?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Is this factual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not saying it’s definite, but they pushed the ship date on my original model Kestrel ahead by 3 weeks when I called to order and boo-hoo’d a tad bit about the 9/1 opener. I’ll have a saddle first few days of season as a result. They tried to entice me with a kite, and said the wait time was much less than Kestrel Flex for stitching reasons or something like that, but I just don’t like the mesh saddles personally. This was 2-3 weeks ago already. Dunno if that’s still true, but I’d bank on getting a Kite before a Mantis if they don’t go into predator-rope deficit again lol.

Back