• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB - Used Bow - 28 to 30" Adjustable DL

Tek

My son has outgrown his bow and I'm just staring to look around. He is 14 and has a 28" Draw. I was hoping he could shoot my old Hoyt Vectrix but it has a 30" draw with no adjustment.

If anyone is looking to part with an old but decent bow that has a draw weight of 50-60 pounds I'm all ears.

Thanks

This isn’t an exact solution, but we got my daughter a mission hype dxt 3 years ago for Christmas. I got a Black Friday deal on it at Lancaster archery. It was about $250 new but I’ve seen them used since then for around $200. I could hunt with that bow if I let it all the way out. It’s fully adjustable in weight & d/l & don’t need a press to adjust draw. Just throwing an option out there if you don’t find one used here.

There is a bear kuma on here I would post a link but I do not know how I just found it in the search function

Are you on archery talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am. I was scrolling thru yesterday looking but it was heavy on the 1 year old bows that were 70lb draws. I’ll keep at it.

I am. I was scrolling thru yesterday looking but it was heavy on the 1 year old bows that were 70lb draws. I’ll keep at it.

Not sure what your price range is, but I’d look for a used reign 7 or realm. Both are 7 inch brace height, forgiving. Nice draw, great shooters. Both can be had in the 500-550 range bare bow. The bowtechs are adjustable DL with rotating mod, don’t have to buy mods.

BOWTECH REIGN 6 50-60lb

Back