• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB WE Stepps

I’m just looking for one! I’m all set with paying $35 including shipping lol. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just looking for one! I’m all set with paying $35 including shipping lol. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’d think wit nearly everyone using aiders they’d be breaking their sets up. Then again maybe they already have. Lol

I know this is a hot item but if anyone has too many steps I’m just looking for two.

Thanks
I don't want to get your hopes up but I may have one or two. I will look sometime today or tomorrow Also, y'all may consider ordering a set of 8 and splitting them. You could probably find enough people that don't want a whole set.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back