• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB: Wyoming General Elk Preference Point

CBB1

Okay, yeah I know that’s now how it works but hear me out. I’m sitting on 4 elk points in Wyoming and until recently thought I was basically guaranteed a tag. So much so that I’ve already made all my arrangements starting last year. Now it’s looking like it might take 4.? or more to draw 100%

What I’m asking is if anyone is burning 5+ points for a NR general elk tag let’s apply as a party. It will boost my number hopefully the little bit I need and not cost you anything really. If you are interested I’m willing to talk about any arrangements to make it worth your time.

Thanks for considering.

Ps. There is a set number of NR tags so it’s not like you will be adding to the pressure. Just helping a fellow SH guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one point and a buddy has three points. We were tentatively planning on going to WY next year ( I was going to go without a tag, and we were assuming he would draw with 4). But, as you know that likely won't be near enough points. Looks like we might be burning our points on cow tags in the next couple of years.

I have one point and a buddy has three points. We were tentatively planning on going to WY next year ( I was going to go without a tag, and we were assuming he would draw with 4). But, as you know that likely won't be near enough points. Looks like we might be burning our points on cow tags in the next couple of years.
Me and a buddy are setting on 4 points and trying to decide whether to put in this year and chance a general tag or hold off. With the efforts underway in the WY legislature to jack up NR pricing, etc. I am leaning towards applying this year and either draw or be done with trying to go there and eat the cost of the accumulated points.

Back