• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS - Cruzr Archon size 2 black, basically new $240

domester

Hi all, I have a cruzr archon size 2 in black that I used for one sit and want to sell. I just decided I'm not a 2 panel guy and will stick to the cruzr xc. Cross posted on facebook just FYI. Great condition, you really can't even tell it's been used. Purchased about a month ago so manufacture date is recent. See pics below and let me know if you have questions. $240 includes shipping and insurance. Paypal fees also covered by me.

Attachments

• IMG_6434.jpg
    IMG_6434.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 47
Back