• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Gecko Carbon fiber tree gaffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

east_of_90

For sale: Gecko carbon fiber tree gaffs, excellent condition. These have been modified for hunting. See pictures. Mods include; Stealth strata camo strips, cobra buckle leg straps, standard buckle foot straps, and morph plastic spur covers. These are ready to hunt with. They are just not for me. Also have the original leather foot straps that I’ll send with the modified tree climbers. $475 shipped. 4F2C6A8D-E820-4C9F-9CDA-123AB5986E38.jpegBC3169C8-E677-44D5-96DB-31BE86675C47.jpeg405DFCE8-BC04-4803-AB08-0359A6D881CE.jpeg6453A4D1-70D8-42D0-8125-6F53BFE693A8.jpeg0A166003-8234-4134-BF94-7A2E6ED622D6.jpeg

Do u take money order ?
PayPal or Venmo is preferred. If you can only pay via money order then it will just take longer for you to get the spurs as I will wait to receive the money order and verify the funds on it before shipping the spurs. Thank you for your interest

@east_of_90 very high $ item to post as your 1st post ever. People will be much more trusting if you build a rapor first... interact on the forum instead of just taking advantage of the free classifieds.

@east_of_90 very high $ item to post as your 1st post ever. People will be much more trusting if you build a rapor first... interact on the forum instead of just taking advantage of the free classifieds.
Right I know but I got them for sale and with archery openers already here or fast approaching I hate to see these sit and yeah it’s a free classifieds but it’s the type of people here that will put this item to use the best. I put a lot of work and research in the mods but in the end just wasn’t super comfortable with them especially hunting solo in deep. Also anyone can check out my IG @east_of_90 or check my rating on Archery Talk my username is merican and if anyone would like to text or call me before pulling the trigger on these please DM me and I’ll give you my phone number. I do a lot of diff things in the industry and unfortunately put more of my time into podcasts then forums. Appreciate the honest feedback to my post and I hope to be long standing member here.

Right I know but I got them for sale and with archery openers already here or fast approaching I hate to see these sit and yeah it’s a free classifieds but it’s the type of people here that will put this item to use the best. I put a lot of work and research in the mods but in the end just wasn’t super comfortable with them especially hunting solo in deep. Also anyone can check out my IG @east_of_90 or check my rating on Archery Talk my username is merican and if anyone would like to text or call me before pulling the trigger on these please DM me and I’ll give you my phone number. I do a lot of diff things in the industry and unfortunately put more of my time into podcasts then forums. Appreciate the honest feedback to my post and I hope to be long standing member here.

Right on man. Good luck with the sale. Not trying to be a pita, just looking out for fellow saddle hunters with the site growing so fast. Sounds like you're willing to validate at way possible, and I commend you for that.

@east_of_90 very high $ item to post as your 1st post ever. People will be much more trusting if you build a rapor first... interact on the forum instead of just taking advantage of the free
For sale: Gecko carbon fiber tree gaffs, excellent condition. These have been modified for hunting. See pictures. Mods include; Stealth strata camo strips, cobra buckle leg straps, standard buckle foot straps, and morph plastic spur covers. These are ready to hunt with. They are just not for me. Also have the original leather foot straps that I’ll send with the modified tree climbers. $475 shipped. View attachment 16647View attachment 16648View attachment 16649View attachment 16650View attachment 16651
Ill
For sale: Gecko carbon fiber tree gaffs, excellent condition. These have been modified for hunting. See pictures. Mods include; Stealth strata camo strips, cobra buckle leg straps, standard buckle foot straps, and morph plastic spur covers. These are ready to hunt with. They are just not for me. Also have the original leather foot straps that I’ll send with the modified tree climbers. $475 shipped. View attachment 16647View attachment 16648View attachment 16649View attachment 16650View attachment 16651
I'll take them.

Right on man. Good luck with the sale. Not trying to be a pita, just looking out for fellow saddle hunters with the site growing so fast. Sounds like you're willing to validate at way possible, and I commend you for that.
Completely understand and agree with you. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back