• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Kiwi Klimbers w/ spike covers Sold please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildmed

Excellent condition, used multiple times this year yet the spikes are still SHARP.

I had access to some private land that I was allowed to use these on. However, I am moving across the state and will no longer be hunting there often unfortunately. Hands down the best way to climb a tree quick and quiet while carrying practically no weight or bulk. I’ve had lone Wolf sticks, LWCG sticks, and beast sticks... all great sticks but they just don’t compare to climbing spikes.

Bought for $600 but I’ll sell for $500, buyer pays shipping.

Will post pictures this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back