• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Large mantis SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Wolfie

Large mantis , 185 tyd. I can send out later today or first thing in the morning. PayPal preferred

Last edited:
Does it come with any straps or lines or is it just the saddle? Also how old is the saddle? do you have any pics?
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Does it come with any straps or lines or is it just the saddle? Also how old is the saddle? do you have any pics?
Thanks a lot!
Just the saddle and bridge, new hooks. I don’t how to minimize the pics. It’s last seasons

Thanks a lot!
I’ll pm you , so I can text pics. It hasn’t been used by me that much. Maybe 15 hrs at most.

Back