• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS: price drop—Aero Kite Size 2, lineman with Ropeman 1

mprooch

New price—$200
This is a catch and release for an Aero kite size 2 (39" to 46" belt size). I don't know the history from owner #1. September 2019 born on date, but plenty of life left in this saddle. I'm 6'5", 240 lb, and a size 38 waist and this saddle was great to get into saddle hunting this season. I added a prusik with a DIY tender to make the bridge adjustable. Comes with one of the two dump pouches shown (I'm keeping one). Waist is a closed buckle/austrialpin type, adjustable leg loops, two rows of molle along the upper, bottom web has an adjustment feature. Also including a lightly used muddy safety harness (10 or 11 mm), with a new ropeman 1, and muddy screw lock carabiner. I have a Yale Kernmaster Safari 11mm Static Rope tether that is 10' long with a figure eight and stopper knot that would need a friction knot or ropeman to be useable as a tether. I can toss in if that is something you'd want or need.

Package deal preferred. Asking $200 to your door for the lot Pay Pal friends and family or you pay the additional fee. IMG_4242.jpegIMG_4241.jpegIMG_4240.jpegIMG_4239.jpegIMG_4236.jpegIMG_4237.jpegIMG_4238.jpeg

Last edited:
To the top with this. Saddle with adjustable bridge, drop pouch (one), lineman's belt with ropeman and 'biner, and can toss in a 11 mm tether that would need a friction knot or ropeman to be ready to roll. Nothing wrong with any of this--just looking to shed some gear in the continual process of upgrading and buying more saddle stuff.

Back