• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Quiet Kat Voyager with Deer Cart Trailer

rmeng375

SH Member
Quiet Kat Voyager in Charcoal with 2-wheel deer cart. Used for one season. Quiet way to ride into your stand in the morning. The game cart works exceptionally well with the bike. I have to move and cannot take it with me. Trying to sell local - I am outside of Nashville, TN. Also comes with charger, saddle bags, pannier rack, rechargeable bike light, and rhino grips (not pictured) for your bow. Easily folds up and fits in the back of your jeep, car trunk, truck cab or truck bed.

Brand new just for the bike is going for $2,699. Deer trailer is $349. Total new is over $3,000, not including the pannier rack, saddle bags, light, fenders, and rhino grips.

I am asking $2,250 for the whole package or best offer. Message me if you would like more pictures.

IMG_3906.jpegIMG_3908.jpeg

Last edited:
Back