• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Saddle Gear (Ropes/Hardware/Accessories) SOLD, PLEASE REMOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoJoHunter

All items listed below will be shipped "FREE" via USPS Priority Mail within 12 hours or less, once payment is received.

1. Saddle Hunter MRS Rope Climbing Kit (currently out of stock at WesSpur). Used once during two attempts to ascend a tree. I will ship the exact items shown in the photo via USPS Priority MailI. The original throw line will be wound back onto the spool and I will also include an extra, unused spool of line (exactly like the 164’ of Marlow Excel in the photo). $130 ($30 savings plus free shipping). SOLD

2. Mad Rock Safeguard - New in box. “The difference between the Safeguard and the Lifeguard, (non-spring) is what makes the Safeguard suitable for Tree Climbing, whereas the Lifeguard is not.” - (quoted reviews by professional arborists). $70 ($20 savings plus free shipping) SOLD

3. Brand new pair of Trophyline knee savers with alternate strips and pads. $25 (Free shipping). SOLD

4. "FORESTER" Brand Arborist Throw Line Kit. Includes throw-line bag, 1-15 oz. throw bag, 1/8” x 150‘ of polyethylene throw line, and 1 - 2mm x 50 mm (164’) new spool of Marlow Excel throw line, from WesSpur. $25 ($15 savings plus free shipping) SOLD

A young SH asked why I was selling my SH gear that was either new or hardly used. While pending surgery for complex spinal stenosis in my lumbar region, still recovering from cervical implants, and total non-existence of cartilage in both thumb joints, I am conceding that my 70 year-old body doesn’t want to climb trees. I’ve tried MRT/SRT, WE Steps, ROS, and Hawk Helium 20" minis with aiders. These four items are about all I have left to sell. Two CRUZR saddles, a Predator, Ropeman 1’s, hand ascender, foot loop, and ropes are gone. If my son doesn’t take the set of four Heliums I will try to sell them to a NC SH, since shipping costs would make it impractical to ship out of state.

F5CE783B-9759-48A9-B331-34AFCC257DDB.jpeg2F45BE82-435B-40EC-88E9-1EE97B3CF3A7.jpeg978906E6-E202-45FC-8C97-49380AABC611.jpeg06964065-19D2-411D-8374-E1F1F3070803.jpeg30D4E08F-7F7C-47B3-954A-527D43AE741A.gifThis is the extra spool of WesSpur 164’ throw line that is included with the MRS kit and the FORESTER Kit

Last edited:
Have any pictures of the actual items?
I do. I forgot to add that to my post but have responded to those asking for additional information/photos. Some items are sold but when I go into "edit" to add "sold" to an item, only the title appears. Can you explain how I do that? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back