• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS/WTT New Bowbat for Treehooper Drill Combo, Bolts or Opplux & Rappelling Gear

sad_story

New with tags Bowbat

$115 TYD (cont. U.S.)

Would consider trades/partial trades for predator platform, modded sticks, arrows shafts (.001 / 300 to 350)

Sitka Tool Bucket (sold)

fea2d15f96122dc6142fdd70ebf1a5b8.jpg
0649520df4250c0cd742836c8e7fc726.jpg
1e989f74d03c0cf065597ac8bfd5a2e0.jpg

tethrd mantis
lonewolf hand climber / kiwi climbers

Last edited:
more items here with a list to trade here

but would consider trades (full lists at link above

- Rappelling gear - Oplux 8mm, belay device, auto-block
- TreeHopper Mini Drill Hand Drill & Bolts
- Schaeffer Archery Opposition Air (LH or RH)
- Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro (LH only)
- Platforms (looking for various for pre-sets)

I’ve got Sitka fanatic hoody size large, vest, jacket, bibs that I could trade. Also have LWCG sticks that I don’t use because I use my beast sticks more. Also have a kuiu pack that I replaced with a kifaru.

Interested in your kiwi klimbers not the other things though, you willing to trade those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back