• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT Lone Wolf Alpha hang on for someone's old saddle

WCork

I've got a LW alpha hang on in great shape I'd like to trade for someone's extra saddle. I know someone has one laying around that they don't need

I tried to sen you a PM and I get a message that I can't PM. If you are still interested in trading please send me a PM.

renegadendn said:
I tried to sen you a PM and I get a message that I can't PM. If you are still interested in trading please send me a PM.

Not sure why you can't PM right now. Let me know if it persists. I just send Wcork a message for you :D

renegadendn - let me know if you still have problems with PMs.

WCork said:
I've got a LW alpha hang on in great shape I'd like to trade for someone's extra saddle. I know someone has one laying around that they don't need
I have a saddle that i am looking to trade for your lone wolf. i am brand new to this forum, so i haven't figured everything out. email me if you are interested albino1@optonline.net
thanks!!

8talltines said:
WCork said:
I have a saddle that i am looking to trade for your lone wolf. i am brand new to this forum, so i haven't figured everything out. email me if you are interested albino1@optonline.net
thanks!!
Or call or text me 631-767-2827
Thanks, sal

Welcome to the site Sal! 631.. I believe that is a long island area code.. I spent some time out there in grad school.

Thank you redsquirrel! Yes I am on Long Island. Not many saddle hunters here. I hurt my back recently and my saddle was killing me this year, so while I'm rehabbing j figured I try to trade my back up saddle for a hang on. This site seems cool, glad I found it!

8talltines said:
Thank you redsquirrel! Yes I am on Long Island. Not many saddle hunters here. I hurt my back recently and my saddle was killing me this year, so while I'm rehabbing j figured I try to trade my back up saddle for a hang on. This site seems cool, glad I found it!

I'm over in NJ :D

Hope you get better soon! Glad you like the site!

Back