• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT RH Compound for LH

MN_Bowhunter4

Odd request, but figured I’d ask anyways. I’m left eye dominant but have always shot right handed by closing my left eye. I’m interested in learning to shoot left hand. Looking for anyone interested in trading a RH for LH. Prefer adjustable draw length over modules, prefer 50+ weight. Other than that, I’m open.

Anybody interested in swapping a RH, ready to shoot, for a LH of the same?

ETA: I’d also be interested if anyone has a spare LH laying around they’d be willing to part with for a good price.

Last edited:
I don’t think you will regret it. I had the same deal and sold my Mathews Z7 RH. Wife had a coworker selling a Bear Motive 6 LH cheap so got it. Groupings were way better and can see arrow flight better also. Took a little to get used to it and not to grab the bow with my left hand lol.

Good luck!

Totally worth it! 50 arrows and it'll feel more natural than anything. Don't be surprised if you eventually want to shoulder other weapons that way too.

I draw 29.5 on my right so I’m guessing that’s my length.

My RH is a Mission Venture that I bought new last year. Excellent shape ready to shoot with an HHA optimizer lite sight, whisker biscuit, d loop and peep installed. All the remaining sight tapes I have would go with it. It’s set at 29.5/70 now and limbs go down to 55.

Back