• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wtt- TRADED PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayman

size medium 32-34”. dynohyde camo with matching dump pouch. looking to trade for cruiser xc size 2 with adjustable bridge and dump pouch

Attachments

• D8163BEC-6454-4E45-AAC6-F5B3CEAB5331.png
    D8163BEC-6454-4E45-AAC6-F5B3CEAB5331.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
  • 0A8EA752-B8D1-499E-BB74-B99CA04E15A8.png
    0A8EA752-B8D1-499E-BB74-B99CA04E15A8.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Mine's a Size 1.
I think size 1 is for up to a 36" waist?
Do some research on them. They're sweet.

This is the only decent picture I have of it.
It's out in the corn crib with the rest of my hunting clothes...

Screenshot_20211003-213804_Gallery.jpg

It's Multi-cam on the outside.

nice! i like what ya did with the fleece. does it come with the pouches? is it fairly easy to adjust standin on a ros? looks like you have a set on ther
also how does it wear walkin with a little weight in pouches? have bullman steps i like to carry in pouch on saddle but hate saggin. main reason i really dont like carrying a backpack. seems to always pushdown on saddle

Those fleece thingys came off of one of my Kestrels. They are pretty cool and work good.
The Transformer is very easy to adjust. I keep the two panels together while walking and the waist belt tight.
When I get to a tree I loosen up the belt a little, drop the bottom panel a few inches and that's about all the adjustments I make.
Well, I do adjust my bridge too...

Those fleece thingys came off of one of my Kestrels. They are pretty cool and work good.
The Transformer is very easy to adjust. I keep the two panels together while walking and the waist belt tight.
When I get to a tree I loosen up the belt a little, drop the bottom panel a few inches and that's about all the adjustments I make.
Well, I do adjust my bridge too...
im intrigued and def considering the trade. are you parting with the pouches or keeping them phatkaw?

If you like them I'll leave them on it.
If you look close, they don't match. I think I have the matching bigger one somewhere?
I really like the two little ones. They're nice!

clayman, here's sumthin to check out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back