• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT Trophy Line Mission Platform for Shikar minis (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvgJoewithaBow

Vendor Rep
Looking to trade a new mission platform for 3 Shikar mini sticks. The mission has been on a tree once. I thought I wanted something bigger then my Predator but I just don't care for the Mission's lack of packability. The mission is really solid platform. Well built, sturdy, almost no flex. For me it's almost to big. Perfect for a date night or a hunting buddy you like to be close to. haha. I did wrap a bit of the front in paracord to cut the top post noise, and a dark green and brown rattle can paint but it's so faint its not noticeable. Really just wanted to take the aluminum shine off it.

2c8a616609c7a58b7cc62ac0316834e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back