• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WV buck from the Mantis ~Video~

Congrats good video. I’ve watched a lot of you stuff trying to get into a saddle for next year myself.

Outstanding! I never took my filming gear into the woods this year - guess I am just too lazy lol. Anyway, that's back-to-back successful seasons so a tip of the hat to you bud - well done.

Nice! I shot my best buck ever the last 10 minutes of the season, it is quite the feeling to basically resign yourself to fate then in a matter of 30 seconds completely flip the script.

Awesome video thanks for sharing! I had a big 8 walk below me a few days ago, couldn't shoot him but it's nice to know he's running around, now to get one more doe so I can actually shoot him if I see him again!

Nice! I shot my best buck ever the last 10 minutes of the season, it is quite the feeling to basically resign yourself to fate then in a matter of 30 seconds completely flip the script.

Man you got that right. Such a good feeling! I was a minute or two from starting to pack my gear when I heard him coming. Then to watch him fall over that close just made it that much better!

Nice! Nothing quite like a last minute WTBD. Well done!

Back