• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WYNDSCENT

suicyderider

This is kind of a pre review. I recently purchased the Wyndscent 2.0 unit and multiple different scents. I am field staff but hear me out as this Is my unbiased opinion prior to use. the scents that are available that I own are, P7sanctuary (bedding area scents) this scent is absolutely accurate to smell and smells just like other marketed scents I have used in the passed such as Conquest evercalm. Evercalm is available but I do not have it yet this smells just the same. I also have P7 estrus again this scent is doe estrus to a T. They use real estrus and somehow it smells fresh as can be. I also have a sweet corn bottle of scent. I hav etested it and to me it smells like a buttered popcorn more so than just sweet corn. I have yet to test these scents in the field but I plan to be using them from day one. I will give an honest review of my experiences and I will not hold back. I have been a believer of scents for the past few years due to seeing results with my own eyes and if these scents hold up to how I think they will it stands to be a very fun season using the Wyndscent 2.0. I will be filming and I will not hold back. I hope if you have been considering them that you will give it a serious nod because I am very happy to have one and I hope I can show that it is a beneficial piece of equipment for anyones arsenal. Thanks for reading and if you have any questions I would be glad to answer them or get an answer to any I do not know. head over to their webpage and check them out.

Back