• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP stick holding system

Tapeworm

SH Member
Anyone see this yet?

Keeps them nice and tight

Pretty interesting
02e3a8c224b54f7ed9d281e6454572d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says that no straps are needed

I believe they’ve had this on their previous sticks. Guys have complained about those tabs breaking off.

Well dang

I guess I’ve only seen older versions

I had the older set it had this setup..it worked pretty slick I've heard tabs broke bit I used my set hard for 2 yrs and never had any problems

Yeah I had them as well. I really thought that was the coolest feature on those sticks. Never had any issues with mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have an older set in mossy oak Bottomland Camo. I’ve used them a lot and it works great on mine

Back