• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Xop striker evo pack.

Robert loper

SH Member
Received my xop striker pack today.
Man i seen this pack on xop website for $69.
I was super skeptical but i need a pack that fits everything but is not realy bulky.
ive been messing around with it most of the day. Packing gear in it different ways snd just trying to not like this pack but , I have to say i am super impressed. The pack fits everything in it.
platform, cruzr saddle, trophyline kneepads, and pocket arm. Wow.
$69 is money well spent and i would highly recommend this pack to anyone.
great job XOP.

Attachments

• B10C49E6-5AD7-4AF1-8B30-5B4FF473F6D0.jpeg
    B10C49E6-5AD7-4AF1-8B30-5B4FF473F6D0.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 0EB8F786-1405-45F1-9B95-25C7CB1BEF6A.jpeg
    0EB8F786-1405-45F1-9B95-25C7CB1BEF6A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
I think the pack was originally designed by GearPlan. It was called the Full Rut pack. I agree it can hold everything that I need and is well thought out. I got mine used from the classifieds for like $40.

How well does it carry without a waste belt? That's the one thing holding me back from buying it so far. I want to put my predator xl on the front and use the straps underneath for my novix minis but am not sure how that would all ride without a waste belt.

Im a super minimalist and really carry very little.
with that said i put my platform in my pack along with my camera arm and kneepads.
my sticks are attached to the outside.
im just under 20lbs making for me, a waistbelt not needed. But, thats me i think its great perfect for what i do
Plus you cant beat this pack fir $70

How well does it carry without a waste belt? That's the one thing holding me back from buying it so far. I want to put my predator xl on the front and use the straps underneath for my novix minis but am not sure how that would all ride without a waste belt.

Mine carry's just fine without the waste belt. But I'd mention, that the one thing that I don't like about the pack, is that the straps on the bottom of the pack don't stayed cinched tight. I can't run my stick there. So I have to put my platform and sticks on the front of the pack.

Im a super minimalist and really carry very little.
with that said i put my platform in my pack along with my camera arm and kneepads.
my sticks are attached to the outside.
im just under 20lbs making for me, a waistbelt not needed. But, thats me i think its great perfect for what i do
Plus you cant beat this pack fir $70

I'm a minimalist myself and don't care for backpacks in general but I find myself missing things sometimes when I run the platform and sticks with just backpack straps. Plus, I don't like wearing my saddle in or can't when I wear waders. All of the cheap packs I've used have sucked to carry without their waste belts, but they are cheap and not necessarily built to carry things like this on the outside molle. So, it sounds like it's at least worth a shot.

Mine carry's just fine without the waste belt. But I'd mention, that the one thing that I don't like about the pack, is that the straps on the bottom of the pack don't stayed cinched tight. I can't run my stick there. So I have to put my platform and sticks on the front of the pack.

That's disappointing to hear. That's a big selling point for me. Maybe I'll email xop to see if this is common problem and if they've addressed it.

Back