• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP Ultra Series Fixed Double Step

KAdams944

I picked up a set of XOP Double Step Sticks this weekend. The plan is to Stealth Strip them, and I am considering EWO 16" Cable Aiders for the middle steps and possibly an UltimAider for the bottom step. Any thoughts on mods for these sticks?

Anyone put cable aiders on these sticks? They have the counter sunk bolt so I think a cable aider may have to go on the back of the stick.

I just ordered some and got them in the mail yesterday. I wasn't concerned about weight but just wanted something more compact than my full length Hawk Helium sticks. These ought to fit the bill. I just ordered a Versa Aider that I plan to use this year. Just looking at the stick design, you may be better off with an Amsteel aider running through the end/around the bottom steps vs a cable aider.

Those xop are a stout stick. Well built and robust
Lol. That means heavy.

I thought about the Novice sticks, or the Skeletors if I ever found them in stock, but the extra $50-100 isn't worth shaving a couple of pounds. At least to me it isn't.

Back