• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Yates speed wall and beast sticks

Pattywhacker

If anyone uses the combo of these two, does the Yates speed wall fit over the top stick when using the aider? With LW sticks you can rotate that top step to slide the wall on then reposition to climb up. if anyone has pics that would be helpful.

If anyone uses the combo of these two, does the Yates speed wall fit over the top stick when using the aider? With LW sticks you can rotate that top step to slide the wall on then reposition to climb up. if anyone has pics that would be helpful.
Not sure how post pics,but I took a oval carabiner ,put through the loop on aider, then used black electrical tape to keep gate open on carabiner, then wrapped with vet tape. So you end up with a hook on end of aider, tie a piece of string to aider hook, then I just hook over step,climb up to top of stick. Then pull aider up. Hook 2nd stick up then aider. I use 3 beast sticks get to 23 feet top of 3rd stick.

hope that helps

It does. I was thinking of adding some 1” webbing to get the speed ladder top loop, enough to fit over the double steps

Back