• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Zwickey broad heads

Matki15

Anyone know of any websites that may have zwickeys in stock? All the main ones (eBay, 3rivers, Lancaster, etc) seemed to have all dried up. If not, anyone have any broadhead recommendations that are similar to zwickeys?

Not exactly copies of the Zwickey but I have used the Steel Force 2 blades in the past and liked them a lot. They are currently on sale at 3rivers, 125 and 175 gr. They are vented, which some people don’t like but I haven’t noticed much noise with them out of my recurve. They may get you through the season because I doubt at this point you’re gonna have much luck getting your hands on anything any time soon.

Are you talking about the old school Zwickeys?
I might have a few that I would give you.
I have some Magnus that are very similar. These are double bevel heads.
Eclipse makes a similar head in single bevel, teflon coated. I have some of those in left bevel.

Are you talking about the old school Zwickeys?
I might have a few that I would give you.
I have some Magnus that are very similar. These are double bevel heads.
Eclipse makes a similar head in single bevel, teflon coated. I have some of those in left bevel.
Yessir the old school zwickeys are all I use when I can find them, seems like everywhere I look they’re getting harder and harder to find

A great, underrated broadhead. I find it one of the easiest to sharpen. Typically I use standards, but may try some super express this year on brass 100 grain glue on/glue in adapters.

Back