• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

And so it begins

ImThere

f60a93e967234d080720c0bda4ab6820.jpg
22863526dd3e00d749a5a18c078453db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys with CNC routers are making me jealous

Thank God we have a few with some real man toys instead of crocs and thread injectors - bunch of damn girly men :)

JK - before someone lines up the firing squad.......

Or am I

So I stopped by and talked to the machinist o wanted to build these he says about $12 a step plus aluminum
And I found out he’s not on vacation he broke his femur

Last edited:
My tree brackets showed up last night. UPS running some late hours this holiday season
040dc0e489ea81626ea7a1e7fb574397.jpg

Big Game pro-x. Bought the whole stick for the stand offs. $54 from Rural king. They are close to Muddy as I’m going to get.

Big Game pro-x. Bought the whole stick for the stand offs. $54 from Rural king. They are close to Muddy as I’m going to get.

I think you bought the last set. I tried buying a set shortly after I saw your post and they were sold out. Haven't seen them anywhere else near that price. That was a good deal.

I have 3 muddy sticks that I had sold but UPS had some struggles and now I have them back. If anyone is interested. $125 shipped?
85933d33a51b1a5cbf330f42f0e16a2c.jpg
068bdf857a4688c81e4ec6a9a434fb6c.jpg

I initially sold them for $100 but shipping was $30, which I did not realize it would be so much.

Are you going to salvage the cam cleat off the muddy pro stick or source a different set?

Thanks,
Boswell

I’m using the rope, cam cleats, standoff’s off the muddy pros.

IF you go to much longer on your stick it, your rope might not be long enough to wrap up like your use to. I think I am going to try and find some of the cam cleats for mine.

Thanks,
Boswell

Back