• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Been out for a while

DaveT1963

Vendor Rep
Sorry it took me so long to get back to the PMs and threads - hopefully I have caught up some. I just don't get on the internet sites much any more...... but life got crazy busy for me and I did not even hunt after Thanksgiving - this was first year in a long time I never even drew back on an animal.... being picky has its perks and downfalls. anyway, I will check in from time to time and if you send me a PM please be patient as I don't see them on my phone any longer. Shoot straight

Welcome back! Hopes that your absence brought forth positive results.

Hope all is well with you, Dave. Hope to see you back with more frequency.

Thanks,
Boswell

Back