• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
0B66D279-E8CA-4B4A-86B1-489F4788B888.jpeg

After a full season of testing the mesh version of the kestrel, it will be available soon. We don’t like to release a product without thorough testing of safety, duablilty and longevity through the conditions experienced during a full hunting season. The main thing we learned from this season long testing is that it’s not if your butt will get cold, it’s when. So to battle this we have created a a modular “underquilt” that can be added or removed from either kestrel version.

Be on the lookout for additional photos of the mesh kestrel, modular underquilt and a full video review from @bowhunter15

#innovationnotimitation

Thanks,
Boswell

I’m intrigued by the “butt cold” that allegedly happens. Can’t say I’ve ever experienced it while wearing a saddle and hunting.

But... slick! The market is heating up for saddles!! Can you give us an idea on price point?? What about a release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks good. Can’t wait to hear more about it.

Buckles and leg straps the same?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Great looking unit Bos!! Life as a saddle hunter is getting exciting with all the new options popping up. I love my Kestral and plan on using it until they put me in a home....:(

Having a mesh option should be popular with our southern saddle hunters!! Myself, I've never had an issue with getting a cold butt, but then again, backside has never had a shortage of insulation.:flushed:

Great....another summer of anticipating a new release.....remember what we all went through before the Kestral came out...I look forward to the banter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I’m intrigued by the “butt cold” that allegedly happens. Can’t say I’ve ever experienced it while wearing a saddle and hunting.

But... slick! The market is heating up for saddles!! Can you give us an idea on price point?? What about a release date?

It's a nice option...

https://tethrdnation.com/product/sbw-heater/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks like I got back into saddle hunting at the right time.
Years ago i quit on the treesuit with sportsman spurs. Now joining the awesome saddlehunter.com brotherhood I have the confidence to stick to it and im more comfortable in my kestrel than ever. Awesome to see competition. It will be only better for us going forward. Great job meshing up the Kestrel. Im sure the southern boys will enjoy.

It’s exciting to see progression but it’s bad for the pocketbook. Dimensionally it seems to be identical eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back