• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Excuses.....

bowhunterchuck

e6641a4f550396c31a09180c6b9f0bb8.jpg

Was going to hunt this morning but......32 degrees, warm bed, hot coffee, ect,ect,ect. Would have been a 15 yard broadside shot!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Was going to hunt this morning... but the baby woke up at 12:30 and proceeded to scream the rest of the night....
So I stayed home, took the early shift and let my wife sleep until 11. My morning hunt in the snow turned into an afternoon hunt. Hopefully I'll be rewarded :D

Good luck! I work 2nd shift so will have to wait till morning. Hope it's not raining, or too cold, or too windy......

Don't feel bad I stayed in bed this morning when I should have been back at the spot where I saw those two bucks. Unfortunately we had a nasty bought of freezing rain and it took me almost four hours to get home from work. By the time I got to bed it was after 11 and when my alarm went off this morning I just couldn't get myself out of bed.

Well I was up early.

a3deffedd78fe94c941a35ca4cf2b4cd.jpg

92f65cc5963df9c07d4a96866b9234c6.jpg
a pinto

I don't know how to feel about hogs since we don't have them bad in VA. On one hand I don't want them screwing up the deer hunting, but then there's that sausage and bacon

You don't want them in VA. They reproduce every six months and multiply line rabbits. There's way too many in GA.

And this one was a little bigger than I like to eat. He was about 150. I like the 60-80 pounders.

I have to get me one of them....never shot a pig!

You can hunt with me whenever you want. We have plenty of room in the house and we have PLENTY of pigs. I'd recommend bringing your kayak and hunting the rivers. If there's no pigs, we'll switch to the rod and reel and catch dinner.

Also, late Winter is a great time to pig hunt in GA. Deer season is all done and temps are nice. PLUS you don't have to worry about snakes, gators and mosquitoes.

You can hunt with me whenever you want. We have plenty of room in the house and we have PLENTY of pigs. I'd recommend bringing your kayak and hunting the rivers. If there's no pigs, we'll switch to the rod and reel and catch dinner.

Dude that would be awesome. I may have to take you up on that sometime. Would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pig-a-palooza? I'm inviting myself!

Set up a big ass saddle camp on the range and crush the pig pop!! I'm down! Ready.....set........lets get this started!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back