• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Flingin's video journal...

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
Decided to do kind of a "live hunt" of my hunts this year so I will post them here. My internet is so slow it takes all night to upload so they will be day after usually lol. If this thread needs moved feel free to do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool hunt for sure! Post season scouting paying off.

Some pretty country and nice bucks good luck

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Tonight's hunt uploading now

Cool hunt for sure! Post season scouting paying off.

Post season scouting to me is so important! Sure makes putting a plan together a lot easier knowing where the bucks like to hang out. Not to mention not pressuring them as much right before season.

Video from last nights hunt. I am headed back to the same area as Saturday tonight so I have very high hopes! I'll keep you guys posted.

Awesome. I'm so jealous of your video skills. You are so much better than me! Keep it up!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Awesome. I'm so jealous of your video skills. You are so much better than me! Keep it up!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Haha I enjoy your stuff! You'll get better and pass me up shortly

flingin, I gotta admit your stuff is some of my favorite on the web right now. mainly because we hunt similarly with the same type of bedding and thermals. Your previous video captures what it's all about. Getting close. The whole reason why most of us get into bowhunting. Keep it up. You have it dialed in. Its all about the right opportunities now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

flingin, I gotta admit your stuff is some of my favorite on the web right now. mainly because we hunt similarly with the same type of bedding and thermals. Your previous video captures what it's all about. Getting close. The whole reason why most of us get into bowhunting. Keep it up. You have it dialed in. Its all about the right opportunities now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I appreciate that! Glad I can share my outings with everyone. I am definitely having fun so far that's for sure! Here is last nights hunt....

You'll notice in the video before I start climbing the tree that I slow WAY down the last 150 yards to the tree. Before that I was walking fast not caring about noise too much. It's surprising how close you can get to these deer when they are bedded in that tall grass! The GoPro didn't pick up the buck very well but when he stood up he was easily only 30 yards from me lol! I was looking for a tree to setup about 80 yards farther back but couldn't find one. This section of logged out timber doesn't have many options for good trees.

Great videos! No bs, just hunting. It's like I'm sitting in the tree with you and not watching a production from the outdoors channel. Keep it simple and real! Perfect!

Awesome videos flingin. What climbing medthod did you use to get that close? Spurs?

great stuff - man I wish I had the back, or will :) , to carry filming gear in - great stuff.

great stuff - man I wish I had the back, or will :) , to carry filming gear in - great stuff.

It is tough some days to carry it all haha! I have really narrowed down the gear I take to be as minimal as possible but it's still some weight. My pack with platform, spikes and filming gear is 24lbs but it's not bad. Sure beats a big metal climber! lol

Awesome videos flingin. What climbing medthod did you use to get that close? Spurs?

Yep, spurs. I have had some questions about gear so I will start showing some more in my videos. Thanks!

Back