• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kickstarter Campaign

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Fellow Saddleers,

THIS IS NOT SADDLE RELATED. So Red, feel free to move this to the appropriate sub-forum.

Many of you have talked about your love for Hammocks and even integrating them into your hunting plan. I am also a huge fan of hammocks. I've camped with them exclusively for about the past 5 years. I even did a 10 day back country elk hunt in Colorado with my hammock. My hammock has accompanied me all over the country - from the Rockies to the Adirondacks. My kids and I go on at least one hammock camping trip every year. It's fair to say that hammocks are a family affair and that I'm a verifiable hammock nerd.

Some of you also know that I've been serving in the Active Duty Army for most of the last decade. While I love military life, and serving my country, there comes a time when the lifestyle is too difficult on the family. Because of this, I'm building my exit strategy from the military. I don't have a definitive timeline for this...it may take 1 year or 5 years...I don't know, but I'd like to be able to spend my next decade pursuing the things I'm passionate about. I'd like to try to build an income from the things that make me get out of bed before the sun rises.

If you're a hammock lover please checkout my Haute Hammock Kickstarter campaign. The goal is to inspire people get outside and experience nature. Maybe you'll like one of the shirts and you'll back the project? Even if you don't back the project, would you mind sharing this with your friends and family via social media?

Here's the link:
https://goo.gl/ntBMXu

Thanks SADDLE HUNTERS! End Commercial. Back to SitDrags and big bucks.

Fellow Saddleers,

THIS IS NOT SADDLE RELATED. So Red, feel free to move this to the appropriate sub-forum.

Many of you have talked about your love for Hammocks and even integrating them into your hunting plan. I am also a huge fan of hammocks. I've camped with them exclusively for about the past 5 years. I even did a 10 day back country elk hunt in Colorado with my hammock. My hammock has accompanied me all over the country - from the Rockies to the Adirondacks. My kids and I go on at least one hammock camping trip every year. It's fair to say that hammocks are a family affair and that I'm a verifiable hammock nerd.

Some of you also know that I've been serving in the Active Duty Army for most of the last decade. While I love military life, and serving my country, there comes a time when the lifestyle is too difficult on the family. Because of this, I'm building my exit strategy from the military. I don't have a definitive timeline for this...it may take 1 year or 5 years...I don't know, but I'd like to be able to spend my next decade pursuing the things I'm passionate about. I'd like to try to build an income from the things that make me get out of bed before the sun rises.

If you're a hammock lover please checkout my Haute Hammock Kickstarter campaign. The goal is to inspire people get outside and experience nature. Maybe you'll like one of the shirts and you'll back the project? Even if you don't back the project, would you mind sharing this with your friends and family via social media?

Here's the link:
https://goo.gl/ntBMXu

Thanks SADDLE HUNTERS! End Commercial. Back to SitDrags and big bucks.

Nice , man. When I get a chance to check my budget I'll definitely pledge. Not sure how much I can pledge , but you will get something from me. I hope you can build this and make your income from what you love , brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite is the one with the arrow that says stretch 15k. Beautiful...

Awesome man!! My wife and I have been talking about getting into hammock camping for a while. Definitely something I need to look into more! I was a little disappointed in your video tho, I didn't see a SitDrag anywhere!!! :D Just kiddin' with ya, I wish you the best of luck with this!

Thanks for the support guys!

Remember, hammocks are just oversized SitDrags without the belt. That's why I like them. :)

Great idea, my Army exit strategy began after year 4. I was finally able to achieve it 18 years later. An advantage soldiers is looking at the safety aspects of everything and evaluating risk. Civilian and government organizations are always looking for safety professionals. If the start up doesn't work that is always a rewarding field to get into.
Mine allows for flexible hours and plenty of golf, hunting, and grandchildren time.
Best of luck to you. my user name describes my rank.

Back