• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Custom Gear

The other thread on here mentions sticks.....other rumors are saddle gear and/or trail cameras.

I’m gonna guess some ultra lightweight sticks comparable to beast sticks and a micro non-saddle treestand. Id be surprised if they threw their towel into the saddle arena.

I also keep hearing trail cams which why lone wolf would want to open themselves up to that headache is beyond me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sounds like too much diversity of product for a new company. Or a company who has specialized for so long.

I look forward to seeing what Andre comes up with - they guys has a way of thinking outside the box and coming up with products that revolutionize the hunting world. Lone wolf did that with tree stands and climbing sticks.

Or maybe it's deer head mounting plaques that look like tree stands? Those are fixed position tree stands, aren't they?

Back