• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good hunt.

Be safe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to the best community out there. Wishing everyone a safe and blessed New Year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to everyone as well. I hope your holidays are safe and everyone gets to spend it with there loved ones.

Merry Christmas! Blessings to our families who put up with all this crap LOL. May your holiday be truly blessed and filled with joy.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas. Be safe in the tree and in your travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merry Christmas to all of you.. and thanks for helping a rookie learn the ropes thru my first seaon in a saddle .

Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the help this year.

Merry Christmas from the Great white north. A Christmas card to all on this site from Ontario and Linus.
953245c032fecfe3254d86757e04d9a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back