• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

newsaddle today

Bowhunter41002

Got a size 1 new tribe saddle today. It fits me so much better than my size 2. Time to do some mods to it.

For me, the difference between size 1 and 2 was huge. I'm much happier now with my size 1. And it packs up smaller in my back pack

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got a size 1 new tribe saddle today. It fits me so much better than my size 2. Time to do some mods to it.
Great to hear. I wondered if I could mix a size one seat with a size 2 waist belt. The size 2 butt seems sloppy What modifications are you thinking of. I have often wondered about putting on a different attachment to the leg straps so I can change clothing such as adding rain gear in the tree. Has anyone modified the leg straps on the aerohunter.

Great to hear. I wondered if I could mix a size one seat with a size 2 waist belt. The size 2 butt seems sloppy What modifications are you thinking of. I have often wondered about putting on a different attachment to the leg straps so I can change clothing such as adding rain gear in the tree. Has anyone modified the leg straps on the aerohunter.

When I hunted from the Evo I had the leg straps crossed and zip tied the crossover point together. Takes away some of the safety of having the leg straps go around but I felt it was more comfy that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am playing around with those straps. I really don't like the way they are set up. I am definitely getting rid of the straps going between my legs. Whether that means I just run them differently or cut and sew, I haven't decided yet. I also am tempted to cut the seam that joins the leg strap to the butt pouch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At one time the size 2 seat was scaled back in size and when the fabric portion is compared to the size 1 it is really not that much bigger. However if the seat is to big for you then you would sink farther and not get the best fit.
We found that many hunters have a body type that sometimes needs to accommodate more around the mid-section but their butt is no bigger than the guy who fits the size 1. Yes you can pair a size 2 belt with a size 1 seat and we have had orders placed that way. I hope I stated this in a way that does not offend :)

What's your stats for the guys wearing a size one? I have the two but am 20# lighter than hunting season. I'm hoping to be 20# more lighter come this season. I'm 220 now at 6'

http://aerohunter.us/wp-content/uploads/AeroSizeFinder.pdf

Hey you guys are the ones saying hold my beer/bologna samich! Lol. We have a page on our AeroHunter site that should help with choosing your size. It's more about your body type than how much you weigh. You also do not want the side D too far in back. Not judging as I am maxing out my usual size of saddles. I too plan on dropping 20 lbs. :)

Back