• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Slow site

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Please let me know if you are having trouble with the site or if you find it slow. I haven't had any problems at any locations or on my phone so I need to know what problems you guys are having and I want to know if it is everyone or just a few so I can try to narrow down what is going on.

Thanks!

Very slow lately, on tablet/laptop/desktop(wireless and main line). I hit quote or reply and it sometimes takes so long it times out. Also still getting booted off all devices, even though Im checking remember me.

Very slow on my laptop and desktop. Runs ok on my phone with Tapatalk

Sent from space

Fine now, but I find the forum to be completely hit or miss...no issue or failure to load. Also annoying that I have my username and password saved, remember me checked, and routinely have to log back in.

I just tried something that may help. Let me know if it continues and I'll keep searching.

Red,
So far so good down here in Georgia! My connection strength and speed is considerably better :D . Thanks

huck72412 said:
Red,
So far so good down here in Georgia! My connection strength and speed is considerably better :D . Thanks

Ok. Keep me updated please!

kenn1320 said:
Very slow lately, on tablet/laptop/desktop(wireless and main line). I hit quote or reply and it sometimes takes so long it times out. Also still getting booted off all devices, even though Im checking remember me.

Yeah, it's been a while too. I have given up on several log in attempts.

Maustypsu said:
kenn1320 said:

Any better now or still on going?

redsquirrel said:
Maustypsu said:
kenn1320 said:

Logging in today was painful. but as soon as I got in, everything is speedy.

Maustypsu said:
redsquirrel said:
Maustypsu said:

Logging in today was painful. but as soon as I got in, everything is speedy.

Ok. Let me know if you have any further problems please!

back to normal as of right now Red, or should we call you the magic man? :lol:

kenn1320 said:
back to normal as of right now Red, or should we call you the magic man? :lol:
:lol:
I am happy that what I did seems to have worked because that was the easy fix :D

Runs fine on tapatalk, but slow as Christmas on google chrome (iPhone) and both IE and Chrome on the desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IkemanTX said:
Runs fine on tapatalk, but slow as Christmas on google chrome (iPhone) and both IE and Chrome on the desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still going slow? Mine is running lightning fast on chrome on my desktop

Back