• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP increased their price

Holy cow, that's almost double and $15 more than the originals were.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well that sucks. Had been planning on getting one this spring. I don’t get the price gouging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow, that's almost double and $15 more than the originals were.....

Ernie I seriously wonder if they figured us over at SH out.

Poor G2 - someone in another thread mentioned that they needed "one or TWO" of something, and it dawned on me that THAT is why G2 has the two! One is never enough!!!

The worst part is I should know better - I treat people with addiction for a living!!! The good news is I am not the least bit in denial about my saddle problem. I'm a TL junkie and I'm ok with that.

Damn it! I knew I should’ve bought one earlier. Now I’m definitely waiting for the guys to cast one.
I seriously doubt anything we come up with will be cheaper. I am predicting over $100 a seat. Maybe even more depending on the cost of the mold.

Clearly they are discouraging you to buy them as opposed to going all in. Does anyone have a relationship with anyone there? Seems like they could easily design a platform for this community using parts they already build - odd they wouldn’t want to partner with this group. I guess they have not yet realized how this is getting ready to go mainstream

Clearly they are discouraging you to buy them as opposed to going all in. Does anyone have a relationship with anyone there? Seems like they could easily design a platform for this community using parts they already build - odd they wouldn’t want to partner with this group. I guess they have not yet realized how this is getting ready to go mainstream

I have chatted with them in the past, that's when they figured it out. They couldn't figure out why they got so many orders for 1 seat casting and two six point brackets. Lol

I know the original lw assassin guy talked to them at ATA.

Usps jacked up their prices this week, but not enough to account for this big of an increase.

Damn, I just ordered a couple 6 point brackets 2 days ago. I was contemplating getting a seat just for the hell of it but didn’t. I wish I would have.

They are a lot closer to lone wolf pricing now,

At XOP. $65 gets you a seat casting and free shipping

At lone wolf, $69 gets you a casting and a pad. But then shipping is 6$

The nice thing is that the xop seat still has ears where the lone wolf one doesn't.....

I will probably end up getting it anyway for preset trees. But before I do I will wait to see if I get lucky in the raffle at SaddlePalooza I have actually had one sitting in shopping cart in their site for 3 weeks and sure enough it updated

I will probably end up getting it anyway for preset trees. But before I do I will wait to see if I get lucky in the raffle at SaddlePalooza I have actually had one sitting in shopping cart in their site for 3 weeks and sure enough it updated

I donated two complete platforms (seat and brackets included) to the raffle. Hopefully you can win one of those!

They absolutely know what we are doing. They added the warning about uses other than xop stands as soon as they found out.

Yep, they got us pegged! And it wasn’t a small increase either holy cow!

I seriously doubt anything we come up with will be cheaper. I am predicting over $100 a seat. Maybe even more depending on the cost of the mold.

I was also expecting over $100 a seat, but at least I'll be getting what I think is the best bang for my buck. I'm sure you guys are going to put out something incredible. If not, then I'll consider the XOP or lone wolf.

I was also expecting over $100 a seat, but at least I'll be getting what I think is the best bang for my buck. I'm sure you guys are going to put out something incredible. If not, then I'll consider the XOP or lone wolf.
If we can pull this off, I think everyone will be very happy..... the initial concept is VERY cool.

Back