• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
H
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• H
      Halfstep replied to the thread Pipe and cigar talk.
      I have some Peterson Nightcap and it is pretty good, but I haven't tried early morning yet. The Nightcap lights and burns very well and...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to Marmuzz's post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      This thread inspired me to pull out an old pipe I have a smoke a few bowls of Captain Black. Definitely a relaxing time. I used to try...
    • H
      Halfstep replied to the thread Tuning Help.
      With a very high FOC, you can have some issues with tuning. With a very high FOC, almost all the steering weight is up front and there...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to aclawrence's post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      One last gobbler for the season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • H
      The guy on the pipe cottage sure has a strong southern accent. I watch some of his vids as well.
    • H
      Most every afternoon, I sit on the from deck and smoke my pipe. There are 3 deer that come thru the yard most every afternoon and I see...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      My second pipe smoke was more enjoyable than the first, but I over did it. I was trying to get the whole bowl charred and I was tired of...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to aclawrence's post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      Well I haven’t checked in on this thread in a while and it has had some action lol. Sorry to resurrect this one red beard. My wife is...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to gcr0003's post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      Welp, I’m not too proud to say I didn’t love it as much as I thought I would. Wife is happy about it. I may still try an aromatic blend...
    • H
      It might take a little bit of smoking to get the taste for C&D Yorktown since it is a Virginia tobacco. Try a little Seattle Pipe Club...
    • H
      I smoke a pipe and find it very relaxing and enjoyable. Since most guys don't usually inhale when pipe smoking, the addiction level is...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to Tr33_n1nj@'s post in the thread Pipe and cigar talk with Like Like.
      Check out your local shop for sure, but there will be more inventory online. Pipesandcigars.com used to be a favorite of mine.
    • H
      I made a little investment to my pipe game today. Actually I was putting a piece of heat shrink on my cob and somehow got the plastic...
    • H
      Halfstep reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Whats your preferred tuning method? with Like Like.
      I didn’t mention it before but I do all my tuning over time. I never do all this in one day. Again, it’s a process and can take...
    • H
      Tuning is very subjective meaning the better one can shoot, the better the tune they can achieve. One can't tune better than they can...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back