• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
I
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• I
      INbowHunter reacted to elk yinzer's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Sorry I was saying flip it so the joint is on top. That way the molle webbing helps with stuctural support. In theory, in my mind, but...
    • I
      INbowHunter replied to the thread First DIY Saddle.
      If I'm reading correctly you're talking about the overlap of the seat belt webbing on the bottom and asking about why I didn't do that...
    • I
      That is super clean work, my friend!
    • I
      Thank you for all of the suggestions, I really appreciate the feedback. Your Orion was a huge inspiration for me throughout this build...
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to JCLINE84's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      I also do the majority of my sewing on the Juki 1508. It’s an absolute beast of a machine but probably too much machine for the average...
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Fall factors and static rope vs dynamic rope. The difference in forces and force potential would shock you…. And many rock climbing...
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to LeanMachine's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Wow Wow.
      I encourage you to look at a rock climbing harness in person. It will blow your mind how light duty they are and how little...
    • I
      Holy smokes, thats a serious set up. Appreciate the advice!
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Wow Wow.
      Little hint of advice, get away from the sailrite. I had one when I first started making my own years ago and then I got my first real...
    • I
      Correct on the overlap numbers. Thanks for all the feedback! I currently have a Sailrite LSZ and it's awesome, but looking to add their...
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to Fl Canopy Stalker's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      Ok my aerohunter webbing bridges used the double frame buckle, I personally did not know they made them with the heavy duty sliders as...
    • I
      Thanks! Building something that is "live saving" is definitely a bit more nerve racking but overall I really enjoyed the process. Do you...
    • I
      I want to start by congratulating you. It looks pretty good. And it’s very satisfying knowing you made your own gear. Overall it’s...
    • I
      INbowHunter reacted to LeanMachine's post in the thread First DIY Saddle with Like Like.
      It looks fantastic man. Be proud. It will work great. Beat it up a good bit at ground level to look for weak points. Reinforce as...
    • I
      @Fl Canopy Stalker Hey thanks for the feedback! I posted it on here for more experienced builders like yourself to "poke holes" in the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back