• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
LAKY
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Saddle Station.
      I like that. I don't know how easy it would be to do the waist belt off and on to swing down, but I could swing down the knee pad and...
      • 20240419_073746 - Copy.jpg
      • 20240419_073958 - Copy.jpg
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to CharlieTN's post in the thread Saddle Station with Like Like.
      Just a thought, as I love a good modification challenge. Would it be possible to attach the waist band in such a way that when you’re...
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to Blacksmith's post in the thread CWD and what I should know about it with Like Like.
      I called the DOW and they said all of the deer heads submitted for testing are tested and if you hear nothing from them, they were negative!
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread CWD and what I should know about it.
      If I was concerned, I would call and ask them. I'd bother the heck out of them and go up there if I needed. If they are supposed to be...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread CWD and what I should know about it.
      I don't really want to eat or feed my family meat from a diseased animal that can't be cooked out of it. Lots of diseases, bacteria...
    • LAKY
      Yeah, unless I get something to stabilize it, I'm giving up on this idea. I'd have to have folding standoffs on the inside of the frame...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Saddle climber.
      That's it. It had a rubber tubing over the cable. The cable had a loop at one end that a pin went through for adjustments.
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Saddle climber with Like Like.
      See, now I was just the opposite. I like the summit coated cable better than the motorcycle chain. The coating on the API gets brittle...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread Saddle climber.
      I prefer the API rubber coated chains to the Summit coated cable. I did like the larger diameter Ol' Man coated cable though. I've never...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread ISP blocked saddlehunter.com.
      What router are you using for your home network? Sometimes it could be a filter or ad blocker on those.
    • LAKY
      I tested on a 4x4 post, and it wasn't bad. There's not a lot of side pressure when I briefly tested it. If it looks like it could be an...
    • LAKY
      Yes, that's the idea. Strap it to the tree with a cam buckle strap or similar. The strap can be used to secure loads when wearing on...
    • LAKY
      I don't know how well this will work or not, but I had an idea and threw it together. It's a molle frame and harness. You wear it in and...
      • Screenshot 2024-04-05 133025.png
    • LAKY
      LAKY reacted to Blacksmith's post in the thread New Deer Cart! with Like Like.
      Our Doe Nuisance Program is About to Begin Again. Just Built a Single Wheel Cart. The Problem Getting the Deer Out of the Beans is...
    • LAKY
      LAKY replied to the thread New Deer Cart!.
      Eye bolts would also work and keep the wing nuts for easy disassembly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back