• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Rutman
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Rutman
      Rutman reacted to enkriss's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to Gator's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      Saddle version of a very old piece of gear that I never thought was needed. I’m older and maybe wiser now so I’m wondering if it’s much...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread tether question with Like Like.
      Lots of folks including myself have used or use carabiners in the scenario you are talking about. From a technical safety guide...
    • Rutman
      The 2 best options imo are the large pouches from CGM, or the ones from Tethrd that they put on the Ultra Lock saddle. Sent from my...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Custom Gear Modifications Side Pouch with Like Like.
      It’s almost sundown now but hey I’m busy……
    • Rutman
      Rutman replied to the thread Cruzr XC vs Buzzard roost?.
      I’ve had both and prefer the Cruzr XC. The Buzzard Roost was a great saddle but not as comfortable as the Cruzr for me. Sent from my...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to DroptineKrazy's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      Hahaha! I put a Savage pendulum one pin adjustable on my bow for like 30 bucks about 20 years ago and it still kills deers. Hell, my FIL...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to GeoFish's post in the thread Post season scouting, How's it going? with Like Like.
      Got out for a few days, took a camping scouting trip to west KY. Love scouting this time of year. Get to see the old rubs and scrapes...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to dalton916's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      I shoot a Fast Eddie 2 pin and love it, but not for the reasons most do. I’m not shooting a deer at 40 yards, much less 50 or 60. The...
    • Rutman
      Canyon Elite 9mm is what I use. Anything smaller is out of spec for a madrock safeguard. The elite is much more pliable than the Canyon...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to IkemanTX's post in the thread Kayak Landing Gear with Like Like.
      Well, I decided to get back into hunting from my kayak. I am starting with pig hunting and crappie/white bass season. I think it is...
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to shmelton's post in the thread Boots with Like Like.
      I bought a pair of Rocky Legacy’s about 3 yrs ago. They have been on two trips to the Glass Mtns in West Tx which contains the sharpest...
    • Rutman
      Rutman replied to the thread Beast stick mods. Anyone?.
      EWO one stick is as solid as a beast stick but doesn’t stick into the tree as hard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to Bigterp's post in the thread Beast stick mods. Anyone? with Like Like.
      As for a dedicated EWO one stick they bite great.
    • Rutman
      Rutman reacted to Center Punch's post in the thread Truck Camper Help with Like Like.
      Here's the Trailer setup. I like it second best to the toy hauler. I use a foam pipe insulator on the door to keep it ajar. A bungee...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back