• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Hyperlite Series!!!

I saw that YT video last night and came on here this morning to see what buzz what created. I literally just bought new TL double minis this year. The normal cheap side of me says they're light enough and pack well, keep what ya got. The other side is saying those sticks are cool. I'm happy with my TL EDP platform and it's only like 3.8# so I would not likely bust out $300 for the platform, but I could see myself selling my double minis and getting those hyperlight sticks.

Plus I like the fact the original TL platforms have the "batwing" and bite SO well. Everyone that comes out with a newer platform and can't use the batwing is like when I had the Cruzr Seeker - great platform but I could never get that style bracket to bite in my local trees.

I saw that YT video last night and came on here this morning to see what buzz what created. I literally just bought new TL double minis this year. The normal cheap side of me says they're light enough and pack well, keep what ya got. The other side is saying those sticks are cool. I'm happy with my TL EDP platform and it's only like 3.8# so I would not likely bust out $300 for the platform, but I could see myself selling my double minis and getting those hyperlight sticks.

Plus I like the fact the original TL platforms have the "batwing" and bite SO well. Everyone that comes out with a newer platform and can't use the batwing is like when I had the Cruzr Seeker - great platform but I could never get that style bracket to bite in my local trees.
I kinda been holding out on buying a new set of sticks cause I wanted to get a good look at Cruzrs new sticks. Now I'm not too sure. Those Hyperlite sticks sure do look sweet.

I've been using Tethrd platform and pack since I started, I'll be watching to see how fellows are packing and carrying this, if I can build a system that works better than my current and loses some ounces I may make the switch. I'm also uncertain of the attachment method, seems your locked into using a specific strap/rope. However it plays out for me its good seeing TL pushing the envelope.

I've been using Tethrd platform and pack since I started, I'll be watching to see how fellows are packing and carrying this, if I can build a system that works better than my current and loses some ounces I may make the switch. I'm also uncertain of the attachment method, seems your locked into using a specific strap/rope. However it plays out for me its good seeing TL pushing the envelope.

I'd probably use amsteel anyways, but I would play around with the knot/wrap and maybe even use a daisy chain.

I don't think the way they show the attachment that it will be easy to hold high tension and then terminate.

I'm sure that once folks here get them in hand, that someone will come up with a better way to do the attachment. It just takes trying 100 things until one works better.

I’m not a stick guy but that platform looks awesome for size to weight ratio!!!

It is really impressive.

Should blow the Predator and similar out of the water.

But it may be just a bit small for me. Idk. Really wish they pushed it to 13” deep.

At 2.5lbs, the X-Wing offers more width and depth (in it’s own way)

At about 3lbs the Hunt Arsenal RZR Magnum is much wider and packs flat (which turns out to be really awesome).

For 3.5lbs the LWCG Fix is way behind on weight, but that extra 1/2” of length of the Fix could be the difference between being able to turn on the platform or not.

Idk, they made it harder on me than they needed to, lol. It’d be a no brainer if there was just a bit more dimension to it.

The Hyperlite might still be best for my still hunt/scout and hunt setup. It sure looks stout. Just my boots are 14s. I’m sure they’ll launch some bigger variations in time, and may wait that out. Even if it’s a super exciting launch to me.

It is really impressive.

Should blow the Predator and similar out of the water.

But it may be just a bit small for me. Idk. Really wish they pushed it to 13” deep.

At 2.5lbs, the X-Wing offers more width and depth (in it’s own way)

At about 3lbs the Hunt Arsenal RZR Magnum is much wider and packs flat (which turns out to be really awesome).

For 3.5lbs the LWCG Fix is way behind on weight, but that extra 1/2” of length of the Fix could be the difference between being able to turn on the platform or not.

Idk, they made it harder on me than they needed to, lol. It’d be a no brainer if there was just a bit more dimension to it.

The Hyperlite might still be best for my still hunt/scout and hunt setup. It sure looks stout. Just my boots are 14s. I’m sure they’ll launch some bigger variations in time, and may wait that out. Even if it’s a super exciting launch to me.
I feel that Arsenal is taking notes real time and adjusting their 2.0 design already.

As for the attachment method on the sticks, I was running the Arsenal sticks all season until my work trip got in the way and I love it. It's very easy to do once you do it a few times.

Last edited:
I was pretty excited about the sticks at first but the more thought I give it the less excited I get.

Not a fan of that attachment method. First thing I would do is can that USA they are using and use a daisy chain in a truckers hitch crossing over the front of the stick.

The attachment is really high. Worried about the bottom step stability.

Looks really noisy to stack.

New material… I want to see how it holds up before dumping $450 into them. I know Xpedition had major difficulty getting that material. A hard enough time they cancel an entire years line of bows they had on order.

Only 16” step to step and they were flexing pretty good.

Biggest reason I might be scratching them off the list 3.4” standoff to step. That’s about 1/4” less than my beasts.

I was pretty excited about the sticks at first but the more thought I give it the less excited I get.

Not a fan of that attachment method. First thing I would do is can that USA they are using and use a daisy chain in a truckers hitch crossing over the front of the stick.

New material… I want to see how it holds up before dumping $450 into them. I know Xpedition had major difficulty getting that material. A hard enough time they cancel an entire years line of bows they had on order.

Biggest reason I might be scratching them off the list 3.4” standoff to step. That’s about 1/4” less than my beasts.
I did not see the flexing, going to check it out.

Edit: I see the flexing now. That's why they put the attachment point so high up on the stick.

I did not see the flexing, going to check it out.

It didn’t look any different than the LWCG doubles, imo. Similar to Shikars. It’s the flat dimension of the stock metal being loaded. Other sticks that seem more rigid through the post flex bad at the neck-to-step transition. That kind of gives me the queasies .

Idk, the flex of these sticks didn’t freak me out.

I wasn't going to buy them, so I didn't watch long enough to see that it wasn't just a straight piece of spliced amsteel.

So, I take my previous comment back. You probably could get them tight.

It didn’t look any different than the LWCG doubles, imo. Similar to Shikars. It’s the flat dimension of the stock metal being loaded. Other sticks that seem more rigid through the post flex bad at the neck to step.

Idk, didn’t freak me out.

Reason why the attachment is so high. If it was lower they would flex to much.

It didn’t look any different than the LWCG doubles, imo. Similar to Shikars. It’s the flat dimension of the stock metal being loaded. Other sticks that seem more rigid through the post flex bad at the neck-to-step transition. That kind of gives me the quesies.

Idk, the flex of these sticks didn’t freak me out.
If my LW or Novix sticks flex I don't feel it. Same goes for my LWCG single 17" sticks. My LWCG single 28" sticks flex and I don't like it.

Reason why the attachment is so high. If it was lower they would flex to much.

Yeah, we heard that from LWCG about the doubles. It’s par for the course when the metal is oriented that way. Upside is flat stacking.

Back