• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

Double checked, they are 420ss and that's like get outta here with that nonsense steep lol

Yeah I went and looked at that after I posted the videos. I must reprise my previous post -

Shut up and give me my money back!

For that price, for only $20 more you can get Iron Wills. I may go all in on the whole HIT system this year from Iron Will. Very pricey though.

BT

Looks like ????
Has a 350 lb weight rating. Fits up to a 37" waist???
And has no warranty, but it is China cheep.

Looks like ????

Wonder what a 350lb dude with a 37” waist looks like?

Looks like ????

Looks very similar to the killdeer

Looks like ????

With the popularity of hybrid hunting set ups I bet they sell a mess of them. That’s a better price than I’ve seen from any other saddle companies making similar products e.g. tactisaddle, Dryad. Similar product for 1/3 the price.

With the popularity of hybrid hunting set ups I bet they sell a mess of them. That’s a better price than I’ve seen from any other saddle companies making similar products e.g. tactisaddle, Dryad. Similar product for 1/3 the price.
Ya, at $50 retail, the stores cost is $25 to $30. So XOP's cost is $10 to $15.
I am not going to bet my life on a $10 safety harness made with slave labor and world famous China quality material.

Steve Speck sold Solid a while back. TOG dummied them down shortly after they got it. Now it looks like Solid is gone for the Slick Trick name. I did like all the bleeder options.

Steve Speck sold Solid a while back. TOG dummied them down shortly after they got it. Now it looks like Solid is gone for the Slick Trick name. I did like all the bleeder options.

They still offered free sharpening and reconditioning. I sent them 13 last summer to get reconditioned. This kinda brings a tear to my eye.

When Steve made them they were s30v he said he was going to change the material and got a bunch of crap for it and changed it back.

Now these are 100/3 420c heads. Not a chance.

Back