• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Flaooza 24’ aka Florida saddle hunter meet up

Hey guys we have until this Saturday to place orders for the shirts and final food count for the caterer. If you are planning on coming, and you haven’t already, please go ahead and book your spot. This allows me to preplan camp sites, trees, shirts and food. Thank you again and I am looking forward to being able to hang out and have fun with everyone again this year

I’d say you guys outta make the t-shirt open to the masses cause it is great but I realize shipping would make it a dumb idea and extra work. Hope y’all have fun and share a story or two!

I’d say you guys outta make the t-shirt open to the masses cause it is great but I realize shipping would make it a dumb idea and extra work. Hope y’all have fun and share a story or two!
The design on the back of the shirt was one we finished like 6 months ago and never released to the masses.

Since @Weldabeast said he would clean off the remaining GA clay outta my F250, I'm considering coming down or sending Hunter. I'm sure he'd love to meet up with you all since he didn't do a January AL hunt this year. I'll have to check the calendar and let you know.
I think we can get that clay outta there :sweatsmile:

@boyne bowhunter perhaps @DanO is that car pool buddy you were seeking??? Lol

All signed up / paid up / fired up. Now I just have to break the news to my boss. With any luck I can draft the EWO trailer on the way down from MI to save on gas.

What is the weapon of choice for hogs? We never saw any at my last 'Palooza in 2020 so I have no reference for what works best.

All signed up / paid up / fired up. Now I just have to break the news to my boss. With any luck I can draft the EWO trailer on the way down from MI to save on gas.

What is the weapon of choice for hogs? We never saw any at my last 'Palooza in 2020 so I have no reference for what works best.
Not sure what is best, I suggest a very big gun or!
Screenshot_20240202_160104_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Looking at rules and regulations no centerfire “rifles” only bow crossbow, shotgun, muzzle dusters and pistols

I personally use my bow, but we can hunt hog with most anything. Some guys use their deer rifle, others use a .22 with a varmint hunting round… but since it’s small game season, I wouldn’t recommend the deer rifle as I don’t think it’s permitted

Back