• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arsenal Platform

Hmmmmm....an inch wider and in inch shorter than the EDP, but almost a pound less. Interesting.

I don't see a weight limit listed. The 1.0 was 300 pounds. Wonder if this one stays the same.

BT

Hmmmmm....an inch wider and in inch shorter than the EDP, but almost a pound less. Interesting.

I don't see a weight limit listed. The 1.0 was 300 pounds. Wonder if this one stays the same.

BT

Not sure how they measure the EDP, but it’s probably more like 12” deep. Measuring to the “handle” is cheating, imo.

Not sure how they measure the EDP, but it’s probably more like 12” deep. Measuring to the “handle” is cheating, imo.

I was leaning EDP, but this changes things for sure. Hope to see a bigger fella get one on YouTube soon lol. I'm not quite 300, but close at 275.

BT

I was willing to give the mag 2.0 a try , dimensions looked fine, willing to wait till expected ship date, then i saw the 20 dollar shipping charge and that made me say nope. Some may find that trivial in the scheme of things but im willing to guinea pig thier product, pay up front and wait and no free shipping....ill wait for one.in the classifieds

I was willing to give the mag 2.0 a try , dimensions looked fine, willing to wait till expected ship date, then i saw the 20 dollar shipping charge and that made me say nope. Some may find that trivial in the scheme of things but im willing to guinea pig thier product, pay up front and wait and no free shipping....ill wait for one.in the classifieds
It’s a bit of a dividing line for me as well on products. In stock, I’ll pay shipping. Preorder I feel like I’m funding things. Especially when it’s an on or about shipping date. One could argue that shipping 3/31/24 is “about” the same as 3/1/24. Not saying that will happen or is their intent.

I think I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from seeing the SlingR was in stock when I ordered it and then not seeing it ship for 23 days so grain of salt with my comments, as always.

Only showing $9.44 shipping. But the website is jacked and won’t let me pay…lol

I can see that. Amazon got me spoiled! I HATE paying shipping. I ordered some gloves from basspro and was going to have to pay shipping to make a $14 pair of gloves almost $30. So I picked out some shirts to make my total over $50 so I got free shipping.

BT

$10 even shipping to me, when I checked.

Not sure what to think on this one. It’s dang light weight, and it’s got all the depth of the FIX plus width and folds flat.

But the post doesn’t look any thicker or different on the whole, does it? Will it twist like version 1.0? Or will the claws keep it inline? It isn’t going to cam rock solid like the Fix, certainly doesn’t seem to lock in hard in the cleat demonstration video.

Weight and dimensions are a strong suit, though.

So is the tensioning system the bracket folding into position?

I was hoping to see some sort of cam based tensioning, or even a novel rope concept.

Honestly, I’m not sure what they’re talking about.

Back