• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

jack, $185, 2lbs
Battle axe, $285, 3lb 6oz
total, $470, 5lb 6oz plus 12oz in straps

I think you forgot to add about another 2lbs. and ~$80 bucks for a cushion to be able to even sit on that jack under your ass...

Any other news platforms coming out this year besides the cfx and new arsenal? Was hoping latitude was gonna launch a carbon fiber but doesn't look like that is going to happen this year.

So I guess this new whitetail pack is going to be a frame pack? I was really hoping for an updated shapecharge.

So I guess this new whitetail pack is going to be a frame pack? I was really hoping for an updated shapecharge.

Shape Charge could always be attached to a frame, so who knows, right?

Back