• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Crispi Valdres $100 off

I will not, I will not, I will not go to the Black Ovis website.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Use code Crispi25 … you have a few more hours!

As long as these last 3 seasons my rationale tells me they pay for themselves over a cheaper pair of boots that lasts 1-2 seasons. At least that’s what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

As long as these last 3 seasons my rationale tells me they pay for themselves over a cheaper pair of boots that lasts 1-2 seasons. At least that’s what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.
Oh, I already bought and received the boots and love them. I was just trying to stay away from some B.O. base layers

Code appears to still be working

Mine are well past 3 now and still look new. You should get all your money's worth out of them.

Midway has these for $120 off now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been on the fence about buying another pair. As I read this sitting next to my wife, I turned to her and said that the Crispi boots I bought were on sale for $120 off. Her response was “good thing those boots will last you the rest of your life or you might be tempted to buy another pair for backup”.

Lesson learned, don’t oversell things the first time you buy them.

Last edited:
That code won’t work. For $225 I would pull the trigger. They just have the wide left in my size.

That code won’t work. For $225 I would pull the trigger. They just have the wide left in my size.

I’ve been on the fence about buying another pair. As I read this sitting next to my wife, I turned to her and said that the Crispi boots I bought were on sale for $120 off. Her response was “good thing those boots will last you the rest of your life or you might be tempted to buy another pair for backup”.

Lesson learned, don’t oversell things the first time you buy them.
Did you hear the echo from my house? Same exact conversation.

Did anyone find they needed their Valdres in a wide? Coming from someone who normally doesn’t.

Did anyone find they needed their Valdres in a wide? Coming from someone who normally doesn’t.

I found the opposite. I sometimes need a wide in other shoes but not he Valdres. With that said, the Valdres are on the narrowest last they make.

I just bought a pair. All they had left on 13 was the wide. They fit great with hiking socks. Any narrower and they would be way too tight for me

Back