• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Bowtie747
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I tested out the 20 gauge double with the TSS#9 Federals today. It was terribly windy so the test was hard to set up. The paper kept...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      I’ve heard of “consistency” issues with them but that’s any load that is loaded in large quantities. I shot them and they didn’t hold a...
    • Bowtie747
      When does your season come in? The best way is to listen for them In likely areas early in the morning. Or do some foot work and find...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Not a Gun Guy… with Like Like.
      I’m preparing for a bear hunt that may have an opportunity for a wolf. I don’t shoot rifles much but I got out today. Really just...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to shmelton's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I bought a new beat around 28ga to add to the turkey arsenal. Sighted it in at 40yds the outer rim diameter of the black part of the...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to GeoFish's post in the thread What a Bunch of Machines with Like Like.
      I found an Amish guy and a couple of young ladies that know how to sew. They are not making me a saddle :), doing some leather work for...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Mschmeiske's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      My buddy Dylan made me this beautiful trumpet call. Desert Iron Wood and a Water Buffalo Bead on the lanyard. Also, this book is well...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      No gobbles again today but I did ease up on some hens but never got a gobbler to cooperate. I made about a 7 mile loop today. I did find...
    • Bowtie747
      Some of the turkey chokes are like .585. I’d say it would do fine man. I’d make sure you can shoot tss through that barrel if it’s old...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Topdog's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      I went from 10 totes full of useless stuff buried in the cellar to just a couple, people who are just starting out it’s financially not...
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to 10essee's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      The real reason to shoot them in the face.
    • Bowtie747
      Yes sir, that .575 will help you a ton! I shoot a .575 and it hammers at 50 yards with apex 9’s
    • Bowtie747
      That is perrrttyyy! I have a similar gun but cheaper and made by navy arms. Only difference is my barrels are brown. Red Beard...
    • Bowtie747
      Killed my first bird with a black powder shotgun! What kinda fun you have?
    • Bowtie747
      Bowtie747 reacted to Mengle's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Got ahold of one yesterday morning Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back