• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2024 Gear thread

Mine shipped so… not preorders

Backordered though, lol. Gabe from Nested explained they’ve run out of kits and will be offering a voucher for second inventory. Nice of him to chime in with the details about the introductory price timeline and current situation.

Guess we’ll have your review in time to order run 2 at the sale price.

I am highly impressed. The stand and sticks lock onto the tree. $400 for stand, 3 sticks, pack, thick padded shoulder straps, padded waist belted, upper back pad, lower back pad, pouch, water bottle pouch, milk weed holder and an attachment to haul your rails up the tree.

The pack is equal to or better than Kuiu. Same material

I am highly impressed. The stand and sticks lock onto the tree. $400 for stand, 3 sticks, pack, thick padded shoulder straps, padded waist belted, upper back pad, lower back pad, pouch, water bottle pouch, milk weed holder and an attachment to haul your rails up the tree.

How does it feel on your back all loaded up?

Dangit! I was hoping you would not be impressed. I think I’ll order the stand for a preset spot.

They’re just delivering the first of them today, so it’s more of an initial impression. What story will the Classifieds tell, lol.

I’m glad the stand weight isn’t out of whack. That’s a good start.

I missed out on them, saw them last week and was gonna give it a try, got busy and apparently they are sold out now

Missed a few things. It also comes with a safety harness and 2 strap stagers

Back